12-Inch Cleaver Knife with Riveted Walnut Handle – Stainless Steel
- The Lamson meat cleaver knife has a very thick blade that is not very sharp; they’re meant for use for splitting bone relatively than fine cutting or chopping.
- Hardened and tempered with high-carbon stainless steel.
- Riveted Walnut handles that are unusually hard (natural color may vary from tool to tool).
- Riveted handles provide strength and durability, Walnut handles don’t seem to be dishwasher secure, when wood appears Dry, treat with mineral oil.
- Made in the United States
Lamson was once established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837. As the oldest continuous manufacturer of cutlery in the US, Lamson has been the choice of home and professional cooks in addition to US Presidents for the last 179 years as a result of its high standard of craftsmanship. These traditions are true today not only in our cutlery and kitchen tools but in our barbeque equipment, Tree Spirit (Handcrafted North American Hardwood Kitchen Utensils and Wood Care Products) and Hotspot ( Professional Grade Silicone Potholders, Trivets, Hot Handles) products.