WHY GET A DANGEROUS VACCINE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A DELICIOUS NATURE’S FLU SHOT GREEN JUICE?
Did you know that some of the ingredients in the vaccines may pose serious health risks? Here is a rundown of the typical ingredients you will find in a flu vaccine, in addition to the inactivated flu viruses. Right below that, see the alternative – Nature’s flu shot green juice recipe, and its benefits.
Preservatives. Vaccine manufacturers add the preservative thimerosal to multi-dose vaccine vials. Thimerosal prevents dangerous bacteria and fungi from getting into the vial with each use. Thimerosal contains mercury, which can be toxic in large doses.
Mercury. It is a poison that causes serious effects on the nervous system. This toxic chemical is stored in the kidneys, blood, brain, liver, spleen, cells, bones, and fatty tissues. It can cause cancer, severe headaches and brain damage, and even death. Mercury is one of the most toxic chemical compounds known to humankind.
Antibiotics. These are chemicals that kill some bugs but promote superbugs that are resistant to all medication and a serious threat.
Aluminum. This is a light metal that can cause Alzheimer’s disease, comas, liver damage, autism and more.
Monosodium Glutamate (aka ‘MSG’). MSG causes blindness, headaches, damages the brain and cells, causes nervous disorders, depression, nausea, fatigue, obesity, chest pains, inflammation, bloating, heartburn, constipation, upset stomach, rapid heartbeat, and more.
Stabilizers. Sucrose, sorbitol, and monosodium glutamate (MSG) are used to keep vaccines stable. They prevent vaccines from losing potency, even when exposed to heat and light.
Polysorbate 80. In vaccines, polysorbate 80 keeps all the ingredients evenly distributed. Though large doses can cause some people to have reactions.
Formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is a gas that is soluble in water. It’s used in the flu vaccine to inactivate influenza virus. Routine exposure to large doses of formaldehyde is linked to eye and throat irritation, breathing trouble, and a higher risk for certain cancers.
Antifreeze. Causes kidney, bladder and nervous system problems, rapid breathing, blurred vision or blindness, death, leg cramps, vomit, nausea, fatigue, headaches, dizziness, comas, unconsciousness, and more.
Do you trust these ingredients to really prevent you from disease? Do you really want to allow your kids to be injected with these harmful, toxic chemicals? Vaccines do more harm than good. And there are thousands of more shocking facts out there; too much to list here in this post.
I am a firm believer in supporting our own bodies natural healing powers. If we give the body the natural nutrition it needs to heal itself, we can live a very long and healthy life!
Create your own natural juice shots to combat the flu while also avoiding those dangerous, unhealthy flu shots.
HERE IS A TESTED JUICE RECIPE THAT WILL KEEP THE FLU AWAY! FRUIT AND VEGETABLE JUICES ARE THE ORIGINAL FLU SHOT. NO NEEDLES.
Ingredients – Always use organic produce!
6 Kale leaves
1/2 Bunch of Parsley
2 Celery Ribs
1/2 inch of Ginger
Run all the ingredients through a juicer. Strain if you desire it completely smooth (optional) and pour the juice into your glass. Serve and enjoy!
Check out all the nutrition you have just in one juice and the benefits of it!
• Kale is rich in: Protein, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folate, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese. Kale is a superfood that is detoxifying and cures illness.
• Parsley is rich in: Protein, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper, and Manganese.
• Cucumber is rich in: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate, Choline, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Pantothenic Acid, and Manganese. Great source of water, aids in digestion, alleviates pains, anti-aging and more.
• Celery is rich in: Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Folate. Celery assists migraines, maintains healthy brain, calms nerves, anti-cancer and more.
• Apples are rich in: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate, Choline, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Pantothenic Acid, and Manganese. Apples help maintain healthy and younger-looking skin, heart healthy, aid in weight loss and digestion, remove toxins, detoxify the liver.
• Lemons are rich in: Vitamin C, other vitamins, and minerals that are present in lemons are magnesium, copper, calcium, niacin, folate, thiamin, phosphorus, manganese, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6 and riboflavin. The strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in lemons help fight signs of aging and prevent skin damage caused by exposure to the sun and environmental pollution. They even aid detoxification, which is important for clear and beautiful skin.
• Ginger is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, ginger promotes a smooth and clear skin. It is anti-bacterial, relieves heartburn, aid in weight loss and digestion, menstrual pain reliever, and more!
If you don’t have a juicer yet, here it is the one I am using:
Check out our other healthy articles and stay healthy and happy!