Frequently Asked Questions
Getting Started Checklist:
Update your Profile – Your professional image and first impression are vital for your practice. Provide as much information as possible, so people feel comfortable contacting you and possibly working with you.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Profile picture – upload a professional, good quality photo (Recommended profile photo dimensions 150 x 150px). Adding a cover photo is a plus, especially a photo representing the type of your practice (Recommended cover photo dimensions 1400 x 440px)
- Profile Information – You will notice there are three tabs under your profile:
- About – It is essential that you provide your real name, location, and profession as they show in the directory.
- Professional Background – Updating this section is important to tell potential clients who you are, what you do and who your ideal client is.
- Contact – This section is obviously to provide your contact information so potential clients can get in touch with you. Providing your website address helps not only your website’s SEO but also creates a professional image of you and your practice. If you have public social media accounts, it is recommended that you provide those as well.
Ready to update your profile? you need to login to see this link
Please note that we approve practitioners’ accounts manually before they show in the Practitioners Directory and all membership level features are enabled.
What we look for?
First, use your business email to register for your membership account. Having an email with your practice name gives you more credibility. If you first registered with a different email address, you can easily update it under Settings/General.
Second, follow the steps above to update your profile photo and information. After you do that, it might take about 24h for your account to show in the Directory.
You can submit an article as soon as your profile is approved and shows in the Directory. Currently, there is no limit on the number of articles you can submit. We recommend submitting an article at least once a month to keep your account active. Please allow a couple of days for the submitted article to be reviewed and published. If there is a delay, we might ask you to edit it and re-submit. Before submitting an article, please read our Editorial Policy.
Ready to submit your article? you need to login to see this link
Unfortunately, no. We publish only original content and do check for plagiarism. This is needed in order to avoid being penalized by search engines for duplicate content.
However, you can publish your article on your blog after it is published on Wholistic Hub, under the following conditions:
- Wait two weeks between the publication date and the time you re-post an article.
- Include the canonical tag to the article so WholisticHub.com is noted as the original source: <link rel=”canonical” href=” https://wholistichub.com/url-of-blog-post”> (or use an appropriate plugin).
- Please add the following sentence underneath the article: “This article was featured on WholisticHub.com” and hyperlink to https://wholistichub.com.
You can find more detailed instructions in our Sharing and Re-publishing Content Guidelines.
Yes! You are welcome to sell your holistic products online with Wholistic Hub and reach a targeted audience who are looking for unique holistic goods to support whole body living.
For this purpose, you will have to be a Gold member and apply to become a vendor. The Gold membership comes with added benefits. Go to Membership Levels for more details.
*Vendor conditions apply.