So why is detoxification so important?
- Acidosis, which causes inflammation, leading to congestion, ulceration, and atrophy (tissue failure);
- Toxicity, which causes congestion, inflammation and cellular damage, thus leading to tissue failure;
- Tissue weakness or tissue failure itself caused by genetics, acidosis, and/or toxicity.
Detox your body, heal yourself naturally!
- Detoxifying cleans all the obstructions, irritants and stimulants, like mucus, heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides out of your body. This allows for proper digestion, absorption, utilization, and elimination.
- Alkalization is vital to tissue regeneration because it is anti-inflammatory It builds electrolytes for proper ionization, oxidation, and neutralization. It allows for proper cellular respiration and for disbursement of nutrients throughout the body. You can alkalize your body through diet and simply by drinking alkaline water. See Alkaline Water Filter.
- Energizing your cells with energy from living foods is also vital to robust health. Without the power of live foods, which are full of nutrition and electricity, you cannot accomplish alkalization and detoxification.